Castle of Leerodt

Moat. Of the originally four-winged stately home, built in 1647, only the two-storey north wing with its solid corner tower, only slightly higher than the main building, and the lower two-storey west wing with its gable-topped entrance gate and ridge turret have survived. Above the living quarters, whose eastern parts feature a projection to the north, is a hip roof. The tower has a drawn-in, elaborate roof and lantern. On the ground floor of the west wing, there is an open arched promenade open to the courtyard. *